Sep 17, 2013

The Daily Dupe: Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray

The newest addition to One Haute Mommy is the Daily Dupe, a post dedicated to saving beauty-a-holics, like myself, money without sacrificing quality. "Dupe" is short for duplicate and in the beauty world dupes are products that are very similar in appearance and almost always have a wallet-friendly price tag.
Urban Decay De-Slick is an oil-control makeup setting spray. It is meant to be applied after your makeup routine to keep your makeup in place and help control oil throughout the day. It is a great product and works wonders for those with oily skin. I have combination skin so I love this product because it keeps me shine free and my makeup lasts for hours and hours. The only downfall to Urban Decay De-Slick is the price tag, $14 for a 1oz. bottle and $29 for a 4oz. bottle. Without further adieu, meet NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray.

 NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray works the same as Urban Decay's De-Slick, just a few sprays after your makeup routine and you are all set, literally! I love the NYX doesn't use cheap packaging like other dupes do.  NYX Mate Finish Makeup Setting Spray will only set you back $8 for a 2.03oz. bottle. One Haute Mommy gives it an A+.

As always it is up to you to decide. Both products work great in my opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment