The newest addition to One Haute Mommy is the Daily Dupe, a post dedicated to saving beauty-a-holics, like myself, money without sacrificing quality. "Dupe" is short for duplicate and in the beauty world dupes are products that are very similar in appearance and almost always have a wallet-friendly price tag.
Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal is as close to a complete replica of High Beam as you can get. The color is the same, the amount of shimmer is the same and it only costs...wait for it...$1. Yep, I said it $1.
The verdict is simple, save $25 and get the ELF version, you will not be disappointed. One Haute Mommy gives Elf Shimmers Facial Whip in Lilac Petal an A+.
- The Daily Dupe: Benefit High Beam
- Beauty Freebie: Simple Skincare
- Ipsy Glam Bag: September's Beauty Haul
- The Daily Dupe: MAC Pretty Please Lipstick
- The Daily Dupe: NARS Albatross
- The Daily Dupe: Mac Studio Fix Foundation
- Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets and a Giveaway!...
- The Daily Dupe: Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control M...
- The Daily Dupe: Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powd...
- The Daily Dupe: Stila Kitten
- Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue DVD Giveaway
- The Daily Dupe: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- The Daily Dupe: NARS Orgasm
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2011 (74)