The newest addition to One Haute Mommy is the Daily Dupe, a post dedicated to saving beauty-a-holics, like myself, money without sacrificing quality. "Dupe" is short for duplicate and in the beauty world dupes are products that are very similar in appearance and almost always have a wallet-friendly price tag.
May I introduce Revlon Sky Line Pink lipstick, it is a great dupe for MAC's Pretty Please. Revlon's Sky Line Pink is a limited edition shade that was released in the 2011 Fall Expressionists collection. Sky Line Pink is a bit more frosty than MAC's Pretty Please lipstick but it is not enough to be noticeable. Revlon Sky Link Pink will only set you back $7.49. You can pick up Revlon's Sky Line Pink at Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart and all drug stores.
Honestly, this dupe is to close to even tell a difference between the shades, don't let the pictures above fool you. One Haute Mommy gives Revlon Sky Line Pink lipstick an A+.
- The Daily Dupe: Benefit High Beam
- Beauty Freebie: Simple Skincare
- Ipsy Glam Bag: September's Beauty Haul
- The Daily Dupe: MAC Pretty Please Lipstick
- The Daily Dupe: NARS Albatross
- The Daily Dupe: Mac Studio Fix Foundation
- Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets and a Giveaway!...
- The Daily Dupe: Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control M...
- The Daily Dupe: Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powd...
- The Daily Dupe: Stila Kitten
- Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue DVD Giveaway
- The Daily Dupe: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- The Daily Dupe: NARS Orgasm
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2011 (74)