Sep 28, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag: September's Beauty Haul

I am a paying subscriber to Ipsy and I love it. For $10 a month I get a cute bag loaded with deluxe beauty samples from the top beauty brands. The $10 includes shipping, yeah it's an awesome deal!

September's glam bag theme was "Classic Beauty" and indeed it was my favorite glam bag to date. Here is a pic of when I received in my glam bag:
The products I received this month are:

Half sized Butter London nail polish

NYX single eyeshadow

Starlooks Kohl Eyeliner Pencil (shade Obsidian)

Caitlyn Tinted Lip Balm

Elizabeth Mott "It's so Big" Volumizing Mascara

All packed into the super cute black and blue cosmetic bag pictured above.

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment