I am a paying subscriber to Ipsy and I love it. For $10 a month I get a cute bag loaded with deluxe beauty samples from the top beauty brands. The $10 includes shipping, yeah it's an awesome deal!
September's glam bag theme was "Classic Beauty" and indeed it was my favorite glam bag to date. Here is a pic of when I received in my glam bag:
Half sized Butter London nail polish
NYX single eyeshadow
Starlooks Kohl Eyeliner Pencil (shade Obsidian)
Caitlyn Tinted Lip Balm
Elizabeth Mott "It's so Big" Volumizing Mascara
All packed into the super cute black and blue cosmetic bag pictured above.
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here.
- The Daily Dupe: Benefit High Beam
- Beauty Freebie: Simple Skincare
- Ipsy Glam Bag: September's Beauty Haul
- The Daily Dupe: MAC Pretty Please Lipstick
- The Daily Dupe: NARS Albatross
- The Daily Dupe: Mac Studio Fix Foundation
- Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets and a Giveaway!...
- The Daily Dupe: Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control M...
- The Daily Dupe: Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powd...
- The Daily Dupe: Stila Kitten
- Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue DVD Giveaway
- The Daily Dupe: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- The Daily Dupe: NARS Orgasm
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2011 (74)