The newest addition to One Haute Mommy is the Daily Dupe, a post dedicated to saving beauty-a-holics, like myself, money without sacrificing quality. "Dupe" is short for duplicate and in the beauty world dupes are products that are very similar in appearance and almost always have a wallet-friendly price tag.
ELF Gotta Glow is also a beautiful golden highlighter. ELF Gotta Glow is very similar to NARS Albatross but it takes a couple of extra coats to achieve the same look as NARS Albatross. ELF Gotta Glow is not as silky as NARS, but it also is very light feeling on the skin. Elf Gotta Glow can be worn alone or paired with another shade to create more depth. ELF Gotta Glow will highlight your complexion creating a subtle healthy glow and is also suitable for all skin tones. Elf Gotta Glow will only set you back $3.
The verdict, although I love NARS Albatross, ELF Gotta Glow can give you the same look for $26 dollars less. You just need a few extra coats and the texture is still silky and lightweight. One Haute Mommy gives ELF Gotta Glow an A.
- The Daily Dupe: Benefit High Beam
- Beauty Freebie: Simple Skincare
- Ipsy Glam Bag: September's Beauty Haul
- The Daily Dupe: MAC Pretty Please Lipstick
- The Daily Dupe: NARS Albatross
- The Daily Dupe: Mac Studio Fix Foundation
- Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets and a Giveaway!...
- The Daily Dupe: Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control M...
- The Daily Dupe: Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powd...
- The Daily Dupe: Stila Kitten
- Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue DVD Giveaway
- The Daily Dupe: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- The Daily Dupe: NARS Orgasm
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2011 (74)