Jul 26, 2011

Win It Wednesday: Weekly Wins

Hello everyone! I hope you have had a fantastic week loaded with wins! Here is my list for the past two weeks.

I have started the "Win It Wednesday: Weekly Wins" post and will post a new one each and every Wednesday. I will post the items that I have won in the past week and hopefully hear of items that you have won.

With that said, in the past two weeks I have won:

* Free product coupons for Mom Made Foods ( Saving U Green blog )
* Richard Solo 1800 Battery ( @richard_solo )
* The I <3 iCarly Collection DVD ( @NickelodeonDVD )
* $20 Linen Table Cloth GC ( @LinenTableclth )
* Green Tea Glee Recharging Bath Salts  ( Joyful Bath Co. )
That is my list for the past week. What have you won lately? Please comment below, I love to hear about your wins!

Kathleen Signature

1 comment :