Jun 6, 2011

Monday, Monday

I haven't been writing nearly as much as I want to so I am touching base with my lovely readers. I have been busy. I just finished my Spring semester at College and it did not goes as well as I would have liked. I am taking the Summer semester off because I am planning my wedding! Yay! I am incredibly excited! We are getting married on the beach at the end of October and having a beautiful backyard reception. We are having a huge tent set up with chandelier lighting, round tables with beautiful linen and we are having a beach theme. I have been looking at many centerpieces and trying to pick out the perfect one.

We (my fiance and I) have also been completing many projects around the house that we have put off for too long! My fiance installed our Delta faucet on Saturday and it is wonderful, I will be posting that review this week. I will also be posting another review and giveaway for One Coconut. This time it is for their incredibly coconut water for kids and once again their will be 3 winners! One Coconut rocks!

I plan on writing a lot more so be on the lookout for my posts. I have some wonderful reviews and giveaways planned for my lovely readers! Hope you all are having a great day!

Kathleen Signature

No comments :

Post a Comment