Jun 15, 2011

Win It Wednesday: Weekly Wins

Hello everyone! I hope you have had a fantastic week loaded with wins! Here is my list for the past week.

I have started the "Win It Wednesday: Weekly Wins" post and will post a new one each and every Wednesday. I will post the items that I have won in the past week and hopefully hear of items that you have won.

With that said, in the past week I have won:

* YMI Jeans of my choice (from YMI Jeans on Facebook)
* Whole Foods Gift Card (@crunchyliving)
* 3 months of free Huggies diapers ( Dada Rocks blog )
* Creepy Crawlies gift package ( Life On Print blog )
* a Gourmet Gift Basket ( Carrie's Rambles blog )
* Whole Soy & Company free product coupons ( Saving U Green blog )
* My choice of 1 of 20 Wedding dresses (Afloral on Facebook)

That is my list for the past week. What have you won lately? Please comment below, I would love to hear about your wins!

Kathleen Signature

No comments :

Post a Comment