Jun 22, 2011

Win It Wednesday: Weekly Wins

Hello everyone! I hope you have had a fantastic week loaded with wins! Here is my list for the past week.

I have started the "Win It Wednesday: Weekly Wins" post and will post a new one each and every Wednesday. I will post the items that I have won in the past week and hopefully hear of items that you have won.

With that said, in the past week I have won:

* A Diesel USA watch ( @essenceonline )
* A Free Product coupon for a PFChangs Home Entree (@PFChangs )
* A T-Shirt from Time to Play ( @TimetoPlay )
* A case of ONE Active coconut water and a yoga mat ( @onecoconut )

That is my list for the past week. What have you won lately? Please comment below, I would love to hear about your wins!

Kathleen Signature

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on your wins. Lately I have won a backpack from Price Grabber and a laptop/ipod etc. speakers from Zazzle both on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete