Nov 17, 2010

❄Holiday Gift Guide 2010❄ Anybook Reader Review

Holiday Gift Guide

Photobucket

When I was offered the chance to review the Anybook Reader, I jumped at the opportunity. This little device rocks! It is a pen that allows you to record any book in your own voice and when your child activates it (by pressing it against the sticker), it will read the book to them in your voice! How does it work? You pick a book, apply the stickers, activate the stickers, record that page and repeat. When you child puts the Anybook Reader onto the sticker, it automatically reads the page that you recorded. Brilliant!
Photobucket

I received the 60- hour edition Anybook reader. The Anybook reader requires 2 AAA batteries (not included). The directions are incredibly easy to understand (which is a major plus) and the device is easy to use. The Anybook reader includes special stickers which contain pre-recorded sounds (these cannot be replaced or deleted). One thing I love about the Anybook reader is that you can delete recordings and reuse the stickers (except the pre-recorded stickers) to create new recordings. The Anybook reader also contains an "auto power off" feature which is great because my 3 year old son is not the best when it comes to remembering to turn his toys off.
Photobucket

I gave the Anybook reader to my 3 year old son and he loves it. He is constantly asking me to read books to him and I love to read to him, but we also have a 1 year old daughter than needs my attention too. So when this happens, I get the Anybook reader out and I can read to him and take care of my daughter at the same time.
Photobucket

I highly recommend purchasing the Anybook reader for the little ones in your life. This product is great and your little ones will love it! You can purchase the Franklin Anybook reader here for $59.99.




Photobucket

1 comment :