Dec 1, 2010
Who do you give gift boxes of chocolate to?
Yum yum! I have yet to find a person who doesn't appreciate a box of chocolates! Each year around the holidays I give and received at least one box of chocolates! I give chocolates to our family and friends. I also put small boxes of chocolates in my childrens stockings. Boxed chocolates are great to stock up on for the people that you forget, and yes we all forget someone accidentally. Plus if you stock up on them and don't forget anyone, than you have left-overs and come on, we cannot let chocolate go to waste. Hersey's Pot of Gold chocolates are one of my favorties because they are prepacked cute enough that you do not need to wrap them. Check out www.celebratewithhersheys.com to view all of the yummy chocolate for this holiday season.
Disclaimer: I am entering a contest for a Hershey’s Pot of Gold prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2011 (74)
- WooLoot Watches, you have to check them out!
- $100 JCPenney Gift Card Giveaway on Simple Being M...
- Holiday Cards 2010
- ❄Holiday Gift Guide 2010❄ Overall Beauty Mineral E...
- ❄Holiday Gift Guide 2010❄ Okabashi Casual Sandals ...
- ❄Holiday Gift Guide 2010❄ Hard Candy Review
- ❄Holiday Gift Guide 2010❄ Carmex Lip Tints Review ...
- ❄Holiday Gift Guide 2010❄ Charm Factory Review & G...
- ❄Holiday Gift Guide 2010❄ Irish Celtic Jewels Revi...
- Who do you give gift boxes of chocolate to?
- ▼ December (10)