Dec 7, 2010

❄Holiday Gift Guide 2010❄ Hard Candy Review

Holiday Gift Guide

Photobucket
I am a makeup fanatic! I love experimenting with new colors and new products to create new looks. Hard Candy offers a wide variety of cosmetics at wallet-friendly prices. These products make great Christmas presents and stocking stuffers. Hard Candy even offers a wide variety of gift sets fit for any and every beauty junkie. Here are a few of my favorite products from the Hard Candy line:
Take Me Out Liner - Glitter
Photobucket
Hide & Glow Cheek
Photobucket
Mini Nail Polish & Nail File
Photobucket
1,000 Lashes Fiberized Lash Weave Mascara
Photobucket
I was sent the 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Lash Weave Mascara in underground brown and I love it. It separates and defines lashes while giving them a very full and voluminous appearance. I was also send the Hide & Glow Cheek and thought it worked very well. You can use each shade separate or combine the two. It gives a just blushed look and looks very natural.

Hard Candy products are sold exclusively at Walmart and Walmart.com so head over to your local Walmart and get your loved ones some Hard Candy.
Photobucket

1 comment :