Jan 18, 2012

Eden Fantasys Loves Bloggers!

Photobucket 
Are you a blogger looking to earn gift cards? If so, Eden Fantasys has you covered. Valentines Day is right around the corner and I cannot think of a better way to spice it up than by posting for Eden Fantasys to earn gift cards to make Valentines Day even better!

I know what you are thinking..."I cannot possibly write about sex or sex toys on my blog." Yes you can, but you don't have to. The Eden Fantasys blogger program is very open-minded. You can post about the Eden Fantasy blogger program, lingerie, how to save money when shopping at Eden Fantasys, the current promotions that Eden Fantasys is offering and really anything that you want.

How does the program work? It's quite simple, you write a post about one of the topics listed above or one of your own pertaining to Eden Fantasys, submit it, and then you receive a gift card. You can write a new post every two weeks and earn additional gift cards. The gift cards do not expire so you can save them or use them immediately, your choice. It really cannot get any easier than that.

If you would like additional information regarding the Eden Fantasys blogging program please click here and if you have any questions leave a comment below with your email address and I will email you the details. If you have shopped at Eden Fantasys, tell me what you bought or what you would like to buy.

Kathleen Signature

1 comment :

  1. Hi I had a quest. I was approved to blog for them & I did a post. I was just wondering how long it takes usually for them to approve the post & email you back.

    my email: secook2 at gmail dot com

    Thanks for any info. :)

    ReplyDelete