Recently, I was contacted by Baked Classics to review their savory snacks. I jumped at the opportunity, who wouldn't want to try a new snack?!
When the package arrived it was loaded with Baked Classics Vanilla Frosting Multigrain Crisps as well as a package of Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper and Mesquite BBQ Potato Crisps. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about trying the Vanilla Frosting Multigrain Crisps, but much to my surprise they were delicious. They are a light, yet filling snack that completely took care of my sweet tooth. And the package is only 120 calories! Another thing that I love about Baked Classics is the packaging, it is tough. Each bag that I opened had very little broken crisps, if any.
Here are a few reason to try Baked Classics Popped Crisps:
* Popping processes produce a crisp, crunchy, and delicious snack.
* An alternative snack choice for those who want a healthier snacking experience.
* Savory popped potato crisp flavors and sweet popped multigrain crisp flavors.
* Made with only the finest, all-natural ingredients.
* Orders are made fresh to ensure top quality product with maximum shelf life.
* Competitive pricing.
* Practical and satisfying portion sizes.
I bet that as you are reading this review your mouth is watering and you cannot wait to try this delicious low calorie, no cholesterol, no preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup, no trans fat, no MSG, no artificial flavors or colors delicious treat. Well you are in luck because the generous folks at Baked Classics are giving one lucky One Haute Mommy reader a 10 pack of Basked Classics Vanilla Frosting Multigrain crisps! Can't wait? Buy it now, right here!
The product(s) provided for the review were sent to me free of charge from the company or the PR agency. I did not receive monetary compensation for this review. The opinions expressed are 100% my own.