Sep 26, 2010

Motivational Mondays

It's Monday! The weekend is over and a new week has just begun. My week is starting out with me getting motivated. Lately, I have been LAZY! I keep complaining that I want to work out, I want to get more done around the house, and I want to get ahead in my school work. Yet, I continue to be lazy and continue to complain about being lazy. Not anymore! This is my official declaration that I am getting motivated. I will post each Monday about the tasks at hand and my progress in completing them. This weeks goals are:
  • I will fit a work out into my schedule every day.
  • I will get caught up and ahead on all my school work.
  • I will get the house chores completed and keep up with them throughout the week.
  • I will blog more!
I decided to title this Motivational Mondays because we all need a good kick in the rear to get us motivated, especially on Mondays! I hope you join me and post a comment about your Motivational Monday goals!

3 comments :

  1. Those are great goals! I need to set some myself. It would be easy if I got my butt off of this computer! Keep us motivated!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you meet your goals! What kind of workouts do you like. I have some Zumba workouts on DVD (which I myself need to actually do) that are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea and wish I had the kind of motivation you seem to get from somewhere. Maybe just writing about it helps, I don't know. I purchased a double stroller off craigslist for $15.00 and have good intentions, OH GOSH, give me the energy. I hate to say it, but cheese and rice I gotta stop sounding like a broken record here, Good luck, I need it as well.

    ReplyDelete