The newest addition to One Haute Mommy is the Daily Dupe, a post dedicated to saving beauty-a-holics, like myself, money without sacrificing quality. "Dupe" is short for duplicate and in the beauty world dupes are products that are very similar in appearance and almost always have a wallet-friendly price tag.
I have listed other dupes for Nars Orgasm before, however, today I have found the "mac daddy" of Nars Orgasm dupes. Flirt Heartthrow is an exact replica of Nars Orgasm, minus the packaging. Flirts version is not as nicely packaged as Nars, but I will definitely choose saving $22 over packaging any day of the week. The NARS has a smaller, more compact box, but other than that, there’s
little added value. The
Flirt one comes with a little brush which is nice and the blushes feel the same!
One Haute Mommy gives Flirt Heartthrob an A++!
- Tickety Toc's The Unstoppable, Unpoppable Bubble D...
- The Daily Dupe: Makeup Forever HD Foundation
- Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar & Stain Remover Revi...
- The Daily Dupe: Nars Orgasm Blush
- The New Half Popped Children's Book Review & Givea...
- FRESH FROM FLORIDA: Florida Corn, Tomato and Avoca...
- The Daily Dupe: Makeup Forever HD High Definition ...
- The Daily Dupe: MAC Paint Pots
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2011 (74)