Oct 31, 2013

Listia: How I get free beauty products legitimately, no scams!



Listia is awesome! It's like eBay but with credits instead. The best part? You can get the credits for free. Simply browse Listia and share auctions on Facebook and earn 50 credits or share on Twitter and earn 10 credits. You can do this daily and believe me the credits add up!

I use Listia to score free beauty products. I simply search the brands I want and add them to my watchlist. If I have enough credits, I bid away and hope that I win. It's really easy and user friendly. Listia has everything and anything. I have gotten Brianna brand new clothes before as well as gifts for my son and husband.

You can sign up for Listia here! Let me know what you think in the comments sections below and if you are already a member of Listia please share some of your best scores!

1 comment :

  1. I have been on Listia for a couple of years. I like to sell old dvds and use the points to get gift cards :-)

    ReplyDelete