Nov 22, 2010

Oliver's Labels Review



I have lost count of how many sippy cups my children have misplaced and lost so I was excited when Oliver's Labels contacted me about reviewing their products. My fiance and I just got a gym membership and while we workout, our children go to the gym's day care center and I cannot afford to replace lost sippy cups.


As soon as I received my Oliver's Labels, I put them on all of Brianna's sippy cups. They are incredibly easy to apply and the designs are absolutely adorable. The labels are both durable and stylish! They are also dishwasher and laundry safe! Oliver's Labels will not peel, scuff or fade! Oliver's Labels also have an exclusive found-it tracking system(a unique tracking code that connects you to your item via e-mail) which puts them well ahead of the competition.
Get your own labels from Oliver's Labels here . Start packages begin at $26.99 You will end up saving tons of money by NOT losing your little ones' items.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment